This is the simplest white sauce you can ever make.
And it is with no butter or oil . So for those who are health conscious, its a great way to enjoy vegetables and pasta minus the fat.
- 800 ml milk (low fat or fat free)
- 4 heaped tablespoon white all purpose flour
- Pili Pili
- Black pepper powder
- Nutmeg Powder
- Salt to taste
- In a large pan, blend together with a hand mixer.
- Keep whisking for few minutes on a low/medium heat
- The mixture will soon become thick
- add oregano, pili pili flakes, salt to taste ,black pepper powder and nutmeg powder.
- whisk for further few minutes.
Add your choice of steamed or sauteed vegetables .